It´s that time of the year to catch up! We look forward to seeing you at the Alumni Forum in Madrid on May 27th!
On this occasion, we would also like to invite you to connect with the entire Asia Pacific Team at our Networking Cocktail on May 30th! It will be a great opportunity to catch up on what´s new in the market and learn about “How Insights Drive Brands” with Prof. Norman Kurtis.
Date: Monday, May 30th
Time: 19:30 – 21:30
Place: Patio de los Olivos, Serrano 105 (Madrid Campus)
- Brief introduction on the key market development activities in APAC region, by Joël McConnell, IE Director for Asia Pacific Region
- Insights of the IE Asia-Pacific Business Club´s initiatives with Aruna Iyer, President of the club
- How Insights Drive Brands – Who owns brands: customers or companies? – a knowledge capsule by Prof. Norman Kurtis, Vice Dean of IE School of Human Sciences & Technology
- Networking with the Asia Pacific team, Alumni and IE Staff members
Norman Kurtis – Vice Dean, Behavior & Human Development
Professor of Behavior & Consumer Insights
IE School of Human Sciences & Technology
Norman is a specialist in helping clients make better marketing and strategy decisions based on consumer insights and behavior. During his career he has lived/worked in Brazil, England, France, Germany, Spain, Turkey and the United States.
Abstract of the Talk:
- In search of the holy insight: true insights are hard to obtain, but brands know when they have found one
- Connection between insights & branding: Insights drive product / service development and communication strategies, therefore they drive the brand
- Power to the people: digital allows consumers to have a more significant voice and facilitates new business models / branding
- Real examples of how brands use insights in different stages of branding: Coke, P&G, Apple, etc.
For detailed information about the event, please click here and don’t hesitate to share it out to your social network!
Free attendance and catering is included, but RSVP is required by May 27th to email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
IE Asia Pacific Team