Some quick bites from IE International MBA students and recent graduates:
- IE start-up “Shared Secrets” is getting close to launching its Private Beta version. If you haven’t done so yet, you can still book your spot!
- The iPhone version of “holoholo” is out! Download the app and Live the City!
- 22 teams, students from MIT, Princeton, Duke, INSEAD, LBS, ESADE and many more… but IE wins Infosys Instep Business Plan competition!!!
- Alice Neves, Tripku Co-Founder, just helped to announce the winners of the next round of Start Up Chile on Twitcam!!!!
- For those interested in adventure sports such as hiking, climbing, skiing or any other, IE students are trying to create an IE Adventure Club: “Diverse experiences sparking unique ideas” -quoting Tom Malloy.
Do you want to be part of it? Check out more “experiences” and news at the IE International MBA blog where this news was first published.