The IE Masters in Finance portfolio is expanding adding the Executive Master in Finance bi-weekly and the Global Master in Finance. Both programs enable the possibility to combine the professional development with the educational experience. As a immediate benefit, the learning can be applied on a daily basis in the job. The Master in Finance and Master in Advanced Finance provide a full academic experience conducted within 1 year in Madrid.
Here are some more details and the links:
- Master in Advanced Finance– starting in January 2012- 12 months duration
- Master in Finance – starting in September 2012 - 10 months duration
- Global Master in Finance– starting in October 2012 - 14 months duration
- Executive Master in Finance Bi-weekly – starting in February 2012 – 13 months duration
Despite the differences in the student profile and program delivery, all Master in Finance program share the following common features:
- Ranked #2 in first ever FT Masters in Finance ranking
- IE Business School – CFA Partnership (Finance full-time programs – CFA program partners)
- Faculty – 93% practitioners
- Well-rounded academic content: 120 core classes and 80 electives
- Technology Savvy – Trading Room, Bloomberg, Factset, Matlab, Zoologic
- Entrepreneurial focus – VC, Finance start ups, PE
Besides the information on the web, IE encourage interested candidates to join the upcoming virtual session dedicated to these Masters. Please register here. Please also see our blogs Blog Masters in Finance blog and see Mr. Ignacio de la Torre, Academic Director of the Masters in Finance at IE talking about our Master in Finance. Please click here.