IE and AIESEC extend their global partnership and agree on a innovative scholarship scheme. Details on the scholarship program like application process, deadlines you can find on the dedicated web.
AIESEC, the world’s largest student organization, is the international platform for young people to discover and develop their potential so as to have a positive impact on society.
The IE – AIESEC Scholarship Program is offered by the IE Foundation in Spain and comprises eight (8) scholarships, each of which covers up to 40% of program tuition fees. The total annual budget for IE AIESEC Scholarships in 2009 is 100.000, so apply now to increase your chances of selection.
These scholarships will be awarded on an annual basis to AIESEC members interested in pursuing one of the following programs:
– Master in Management, (for recently graduated professionals):
* Master in International Management
* Master in Marketing Management
* Master in Telecom and Digital Business
– Master in Finance (for recent graduates)
– Master in International Legal Practice (for recent law graduates)
– Master en Asesoría Jurídica de Empresas LL.M (for recent law graduates and offered in Spanish)
– Master in International Relations (for recent graduates)
The term recent graduate refers to all persons with a university degree and less than three years work experience.