The online division at IE Business School just launched a new blog where current students and alumni of the several IE online Master programs talk about their personal experiences during the programs they are attending.
This initiative adds up to the live videoconferences where the academic structure of the programs as well as the online platform are explained in detail and the participants have the chance to interact with the program managers for personal questions.
IE Business School runs online or blended (mixing face-to-face with online training) programs with growing success since the year 2002. Currently IE offers 7 Master programs:
- International Executive MBA, ranked no. 1 in Europe, no. 5 in the world by FT 2008
- Global MBA, ranked no. 2 worldwide by Economist Intelligence Unit
- Master in Sports Management
- Master in Biotechnology Management
- Master in Digital Marketing
- Executive Master in Global Supply Chains
- Executive LLM
If you wish to learn more about those programs, just visit the event page for the virtual insight session .