This is the theme of this yearÂ´s conference from IE’s Alumni Association which takes place on Friday, 21 November in Madrid. On this occasion, some of the world leaders will answer some of the questions that we all are asking: What is really happening? What does the immediate future hold? And: How does all this affect me?
Apart from a range of IE professors, some of the speakers are:
- Jim OÂ´Neill, Head of Global Economic Research, Goldman Sachs
- JosÃ© Manuel GonzÃ¡lez PÃ¡ramo, Member of the Executive Board of the European Central Bank
- Antoni Brufau NiubÃ³, Chairman, REPSOL YPF
- Santiago FernÃ¡ndez Valbuena, CFO, TelefÃ³nica
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, Economic Chair of Columbia University
We look forward to yet another highly successful conference. At last yearâ??s Annual Conference I had the opportunity of meeting over 1,500 of you from over 30 different countries. This is yet another example of the strength of networking, which we have to develop still further on a day-to-day basis, because it brings guaranteed success.