IE Business School has established a large partner network with prestigious business schools and universities in the region. The main collaboration between those institutions are exchange programs with the International MBA. During the exchange program usually 2-3 students from each institution will enjoy classes at the exchange partner at the same time as they get a deep insight into country and culture.
Additionally, some of our programs (International Executive MBA and the Master in Marketing Management) have academic sessions in China as part of their curriculum.
Please find the current partner schools of IE Business School:
- Tsinghua University (China)
- Fudan University (China)
- Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business School (China)
- HKUST, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (Hong Kong)
- IIM-Ahmedabad (India)
- IIM Calcutta (India)
- Indian School of Business (India)
- KAIST Graduate School of Management (Korea)
- NUS Business School (Singapore)
- Australian Graduate School of Management (Australia)
- Melbourne Business School (Australia)
- University of Otago (New Zealand)